Inventory, research and documentation services
- Art history research
- Due diligence on authenticity and provenance
- Conservation strategy and regular checks and assessments
- Photographic documentation
- Management of rights and reproduction requests
- Management of loan requests
- Organization and coordination of a complete array of fine art removal, wrapping, packing, transportation and storage services
- Management of wall to wall all risks insurance
- Advice on import and export issues (including tax liability and issues of export licenses)
We have access to a range of specialists in all collecting categories. If you need to decide a value for your art in case of insurance, family division, payment of death duties etc., please contact us.
We understand your rights when investing a significant sum of money in art is imperative. Through our network of experienced art lawyers across Europe and the USA, we offer access to legal advice on contracts, intellectual property, taxation (including VAT), compliance issues (including expert of art) and dispute resolution.
Certain questions should be answered before you agree to buy an expensive work of art.
Am I buying from the legal owner? We can help you answer these questions.