Our Collection Management service can be subdivided into the following categories
Art is a primary investment in the creation of short, medium and long term assets aimed at private collectors and institutional investors. As a result, our vision is structured through the following activities:
* Understanding the cultural, artistic and patrimonial purposes of the collection;
* Evaluation of the current and prospective collection’s profile based upon the owner’s artistic, cultural and financial affinities;
* Planning of valorisation activities.
* Researching the history of individual artworks;
* Documentation of authenticity, origin and relative due diligence;
* Condition report;
* Cataloguing and photographic cataloging;
* Organization and coordination of logistical associated with individual collections and artworks;
* Management of all risk insurance;
* Periodic checks and evaluations.
ART TRADING & BRANDING:
* Sale and acquisition of artworks;
* Artist Right's management and reproduction requests;
* Management of loan requests by public exhibitions and museums;
* Import and export management (including tax liability and export license issues).